ANIMAL IN YOU


Resultado de imagen de pinguinos

I did the "ANIMAL IN YOU " test and it came 
up that I am a Penguin.

PENGUIN CHARACTERISTICS


CAREERS

Writer
Herbalist
Journalist
Actor
Designer
Waiter

I think all jobs fit me except being an herbalist and I would not like to be a writer maybe as a part-time job to have some money, but nothing stable. According to my point of view all the jobs are great but they aren't within the frange that I want to study.

HOBBIES

Gambling
Board games
Reading 
Family time

I agree with all the hobbies except the gambling. I don't like gambling and I think that I'm not going to like it.

FAMOUS PEOPLE

This are some famous peolpe that are also penguins.

Oscar Wilde
Oscar Wilde was one of London's most celebrated playwright and novelist.
A spokesman for aestheticism, after he wrote The importance of Being Earnest, he was suedfor libel, wich led to his arrest for homosexuality. He served two years in jail with hard labor and died desetitute at the age of 46.


Danny Devito
An American actor, comedian and director, Danny Devito made his name playing Louie De Palma in the TV series Taxi. Danny also made a mark playing The Penguin in Batman Returns, for whick he won a Razzie Award for Worst Supporting Actor.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

PRODUCE 101 SEASON 2

MY SECRET ROMANCE