MUSIC

I really like music. I sing everwhere and I enjoy singing. 

Since I was a child I liked singing. When I was little my sister and I used to do a preformance to the family in the special days. We really liked our preformances so we spend days preapering and perfeccioning our dancing and singing so that we could give the best preformance. We also used to make a litlle stage in the terrace.

When we where young we did ballet. It was really great and exciting. After we started ballet we used to review all the ballet steps that we learned that day so that we could improve and become better and better. But it didn't last long becuase we didn't have enough money to pay the classes So after some time we quite the ballet school but we continued practicing at home on our selfs.

After this I did a free coral clases and I improved my singing skills, so I could became better. After a few time they ended the classes due the lack of budget and continued practicing at home since I now how to do it.

I hadn't ding with a music group since school so when I had the opportunity of singing with a group this year I didn't think it twice.

Resultado de imagen de musica

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

PRODUCE 101 SEASON 2

MY SECRET ROMANCE