ONE OF MY DREAMS

My biggest dream is to be a doctor. When I was going to sixth grade I wanted to be abdirector of a large company and sit in a comfortable chair after a huge desk. But three years ago I changed my mind. What made me  change my future job was my sister. My sister's legs burned and she spent a few months in hospital, now she has to continue going to the hospital for more operations and reviews. I had no clear fact to be a doctor until I went to visit her. I realized the important job of doctors and that once you enter  the operating room  your life depends on them. 

The only problem I could find to fulfill my dream would be the money. The college enrollment is very expensive. I do not even have money to buy the books for the coming course, so, how can I think about the university. My mother does not work so she can't pay the tuition for the medical school.

The only solution I can think about is to work. Next year I will be 16 years old, so I will be able to work to save money. If I do not get enough money I could not get a driving license and I could invest that money on the enrollment. Another solution will be to get a scholarship. That will be fantastic and it could solve a lot of problems. That's why I have to get really, really good grades because they only give scholarships to the people that have good grades.


 Resultado de imagen de doctora cirujana

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

PRODUCE 101 SEASON 2

MY SECRET ROMANCE