INTERVIEW

Since I didn't go to Girona I did the interview to my neighbor.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where are you from? I'm from Marroco
Is it the first time that you are in Spain? No, it's the second time.
How did you come here? By plane, ship or train? By plane.
Why are you in Empuriabrava?   Because it's a nice place to relax.
How long are you going to stay here? More or less a week.
Are you travelling with family or friends?  With some friends.                                                               
Do you know any words in Catalan or Spanish? I know how to say "Hola" and "¿ Cuanto cuesta ?".
Have you tried any typical Spanish or Catalan food? I tried the "paella", "tapas" and "tortillas".
Do you think Empuriabrava is expensive? Not that much.
Do you see any differences with your country? Yes a lot.
Do you know anyone who lives is Empuriabrava? No.
Have you wathed Game of Thrones? Did you know some settings from season 6 were shot in Girona? Yes. Ohhh I didn't know.
Do you plan to visit Sebastiao Salgado' photography exhibition in Girona ? I don't know who is he.
Would you recommend Empuriabrava to your family or friends? Yes.
Will you come back again? Of course.
Resultado de imagen de empuriabrava costa brava

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

PRODUCE 101 SEASON 2

MY SECRET ROMANCE